The Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2020 ranking was based on which brands make the largest absolute contribution to the total value of their respective parent companies, considering both current and projected performance. See the full report for the complete research methodology.
Amazon is the most valuable global brand, with a brand value of $416 billion (up 32% from 2019).
Apple is the second-most valuable global brand; it's followed by Microsoft, Google, Visa, Alibaba Group, Tencent, Facebook, McDonald's, and Mastercard.
Chinese alcohol brand Moutai is the fastest-rising global brand (58% increase in brand value since 2019). Instagram ranks second, followed by Lululemon, Costco, and Netflix.
About the research: The Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2020 ranking was based on which brands make the largest absolute contribution to the total value of their respective parent companies, considering both current and projected performance.
Continue reading "The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Adapting Brands and Thought Leadership: Afiya Addison of the B2B Institute at LinkedIn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listening to Customers, Discovering Your Why, What, and How: Zendesk's Lisa Kant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World's Top 10 'Brand Guardian,' Most Famous, and Most Reputable CEOs
- How to Market Effectively in 2021: Integrate Performance and Brand Marketing
- The Benefits of Green B2B Branding