Four American tech companies have the world's most valuable brands this year, according to recent research from BrandZ.
The Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2020 ranking was based on which brands make the largest absolute contribution to the total value of their respective parent companies, considering both current and projected performance. See the full report for the complete research methodology.
Amazon is the most valuable global brand, with a brand value of $416 billion (up 32% from 2019).
Apple is the second-most valuable global brand; it's followed by Microsoft, Google, Visa, Alibaba Group, Tencent, Facebook, McDonald's, and Mastercard.
Chinese alcohol brand Moutai is the fastest-rising global brand (58% increase in brand value since 2019). Instagram ranks second, followed by Lululemon, Costco, and Netflix.
About the research: The Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2020 ranking was based on which brands make the largest absolute contribution to the total value of their respective parent companies, considering both current and projected performance.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Companies With the Best and Worst Reputations Among Americans
- The 10 Strongest and Most Valuable Global B2B Brands
- Reframing Brand Measurement: It's Not Who, But Where
- The Most Hated Brand in Countries Around the World [Infographic]
- Expectation Branding: The Value of Losing Quickly and Owning Your Flaws
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding in 2023 and Beyond: Christine Gritmon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]