The report was based on data from a survey of 100 B2B marketers.
Some 34% of respondents say they sometimes gate content, 25% say they often gate content, and 5% say they always gate content.
B2B marketers say their biggest content challenges are producing enough content (35% cite it as the most challenging), reaching the right audience (26%), and measuring ROI (16%).
Other content-related findings from the same research can be found in the following infographic:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 100 B2B marketers.
Continue reading "Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Create Content That Breaks Through the Noise (But Doesn't Break the Bank): Gene Foca of Getty Images on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Use Interactive Content to Succeed at Virtual Tradeshows
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt