The report was based on data from a survey of 100 B2B marketers.
Some 34% of respondents say they sometimes gate content, 25% say they often gate content, and 5% say they always gate content.
B2B marketers say their biggest content challenges are producing enough content (35% cite it as the most challenging), reaching the right audience (26%), and measuring ROI (16%).
Other content-related findings from the same research can be found in the following infographic:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 100 B2B marketers.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Eight Emerging Design Trends for 2021 [Infographic]
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Five Steps to Making an Excellent Explainer Video (Article 3 of 3)