The report was based on data from nearly 10 billion worldwide email opens anonymously collected between January 1 and September 30, 2020.
One-third of the email opens examined occurred on the iPhone email client, and 32% occurred in Gmail.
Other popular clients include Apple Mail (10% of opens), Outlook (7%), and Yahoo Mail (5%).
The most popular webmail clients
Gmail is by far the most popular webmail client, accounting for 72% of the webmail opens.
About the research: The report was based on data from nearly 10 billion worldwide email opens anonymously collected between January 1 and September 30, 2020.
Continue reading "The Most Popular Email Clients in 2020" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]
- Seven Marketing Automation Campaigns That Should Get You Promoted
- Keep It Real: How to Not Over-Automate Email Sequences
- Four Tactics to Refresh Your 2021 Email Marketing Strategy