Content managers say the top challenges they face with their jobs are getting quality content and dealing with a lack of strategy, according to recent research from Hero's Journey Content.
The report was based on data from a survey of 70 on-staff content managers who work for firms of various sizes.
Some 29% of respondents say getting quality content is one of their biggest frustrations, and 27% say a lack of strategy is one of their biggest frustrations.
Respondents say the job-related tasks that take up the most time are content creation (29% say so) and planning (24%).
Check out this infographic for more insights from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 70 on-staff content managers who work for firms of various sizes.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Mechanics of Running a Content-First B2B Marketing Department: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Promotional Should Marketing Content Be?
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Seven Infographic Design Trends for 2023 [Infographic]