Content managers say the top challenges they face with their jobs are getting quality content and dealing with a lack of strategy, according to recent research from Hero's Journey Content.
The report was based on data from a survey of 70 on-staff content managers who work for firms of various sizes.
Some 29% of respondents say getting quality content is one of their biggest frustrations, and 27% say a lack of strategy is one of their biggest frustrations.
Respondents say the job-related tasks that take up the most time are content creation (29% say so) and planning (24%).
Check out this infographic for more insights from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 70 on-staff content managers who work for firms of various sizes.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- A Masterful B2B Marketing, Unthinkable Storytelling Masterclass: Jay Acunzo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]