The report was based on data from a survey of 100+ B2B technology marketers who are part of the FINITE community.
Tech Marketing Channels in 2021
Some 57% of B2B tech marketers say webinars have increased in importance since the pandemic began; 39% say SEO has increased in importance, and 32% say email has increased in importance.
Top Tech Marketing Challenges in 2021
Some 47% of B2B tech marketers say balancing quality and quantity is one of the biggest challenges they face in 2021; 44% cite digital fatigue, and 40% cite measuring the right KPIs.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey or more than 100 B2B technology marketers who are part of the FINITE community.
Continue reading "COVID-19's Impact on B2B Tech Marketers' Channel Strategies in 2021" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Six Prerequisites for a Responsive Brand
- Five Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Recession-Proofing Your Brand