The report was based on data from a survey of 100+ B2B technology marketers who are part of the FINITE community.
Tech Marketing Channels in 2021
Some 57% of B2B tech marketers say webinars have increased in importance since the pandemic began; 39% say SEO has increased in importance, and 32% say email has increased in importance.
Top Tech Marketing Challenges in 2021
Some 47% of B2B tech marketers say balancing quality and quantity is one of the biggest challenges they face in 2021; 44% cite digital fatigue, and 40% cite measuring the right KPIs.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey or more than 100 B2B technology marketers who are part of the FINITE community.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges