The report was based on data from a survey of 300 market analysts and business journalists.
Banga is seen as the best brand guardian at a major company in large part because of his embrace of technological innovation and his championing of the idea of financial inclusion.
Jensen Huang of NVIDIA ranks second, and Reed Hastings of Netflix ranks third.
Most Famous CEOs
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook is viewed by journalists and market analysts as the most famous CEO of a major company. Jeff Bezos of Amazon ranks second, and Tim Cook of Apple ranks third.
Most Reputable CEOs
Joanne Crevoiserat is viewed by journalists and market analysts as the most reputable CEO of a major company.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 300 market analysts and business journalists.
Continue reading "World's Top 10 'Brand Guardian,' Most Famous, and Most Reputable CEOs" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- A Six-Step Guide to Conducting a Brand Audit [Infographic]
- Why Is Your Brand Forgettable? [Infographic]
- Adapting Brands and Thought Leadership: Afiya Addison of the B2B Institute at LinkedIn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listening to Customers, Discovering Your Why, What, and How: Zendesk's Lisa Kant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Market Effectively in 2021: Integrate Performance and Brand Marketing