The report was based on data from a survey of 300 market analysts and business journalists.
Banga is seen as the best brand guardian at a major company in large part because of his embrace of technological innovation and his championing of the idea of financial inclusion.
Jensen Huang of NVIDIA ranks second, and Reed Hastings of Netflix ranks third.
Most Famous CEOs
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook is viewed by journalists and market analysts as the most famous CEO of a major company. Jeff Bezos of Amazon ranks second, and Tim Cook of Apple ranks third.
Most Reputable CEOs
Joanne Crevoiserat is viewed by journalists and market analysts as the most reputable CEO of a major company.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 300 market analysts and business journalists.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Four Ways to Improve Brand Loyalty [Infographic]
- The 30 Brands B2B Professionals Trust Most
- The Difference Between Rebranding and Debranding [Infographic]
- Developing an Indispensable B2B Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy: Mitch Duckler on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2022
- Different Is Better Than Better, Part 2: Sally Hogshead on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]