The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2020 among 528 buyers and sellers around the world.
Some 71% buyers say that a salesperson's leading a thorough discovery of their concerns, wants, and needs is highly influential on their purchasing decisions.
Other effective approaches include showing what's possible/how to solve a problem (68% of buyers cite that as having a high influence on their purchasing decisions), listening (68%), making a clear ROI case (66%), educating with new ideas and perspectives (64%), and clearly communicating value (60%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2020 among 528 buyers and sellers around the world.
Continue reading "How to Influence B2B Buyers' Purchasing Decisions" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- Enterprise CMO Survey: How Marketing Ops Could Improve
- How the Pandemic Has Changed Marketing
- The Biggest Benefits of Intent Data for B2B Marketers