The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2020 among 528 buyers and sellers around the world.
Some 71% buyers say that a salesperson's leading a thorough discovery of their concerns, wants, and needs is highly influential on their purchasing decisions.
Other effective approaches include showing what's possible/how to solve a problem (68% of buyers cite that as having a high influence on their purchasing decisions), listening (68%), making a clear ROI case (66%), educating with new ideas and perspectives (64%), and clearly communicating value (60%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2020 among 528 buyers and sellers around the world.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- The State of Competitive Intelligence: Four Trends
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana: Paul Ince on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]