B2B marketers say creating effective content and collecting quality data are the two biggest challenges they face when trying to execute their lead generation strategies, according to recent research from Wpromote and Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2021 among 258 B2B marketing professionals in the United States.
Some 45% of B2B marketers surveyed say creating engaging/targeted content is difficult to execute with lead generation, and 43% say collecting quality data is difficult to execute.
Some 60% of B2B marketers say their lead generation challenges cost them wasted time/resources, and 59% they say lead to missed opportunities for revenue.
B2B marketers say the top frustrations salespeople have with lead generation campaigns are insufficient data and poor lead quality.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2021 among 258 B2B marketing professionals in the United States.
Continue reading "B2B Marketers' Biggest Lead Gen Challenges" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Tips for Implementing Agile Strategies in Your Marketing to Increase Efficiency and Results
- Brand-to-Demand: A Powerful Approach for Marketers [Infographic]