B2B buyers say the top things they look for in vendor websites when evaluating potential solutions are relevant content and pricing/competitive information, according to recent research from Demand Gen Report and Demandbase.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May and June 2021 among 257 B2B marketing, sales, and IT executives who are involved in purchasing decisions.
Some 65% of B2B buyers say one of the Top 3 criteria they look for when visiting the website of a potential solution provider is easy access to relevant content that speaks directly to their company, and 65% say they look for easy access to pricing and competitive information:
Some 56% of B2B buyers say a Web search was among the first three resources they turned to to evaluate their most recent solution purchase, and 39% say vendor websites were among the first three resources.
Some 79% of B2B buyers say content from the winning vendor had a significant impact on their most recent purchase.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May and June 2021 among 257 B2B marketing, sales, and IT executives who are involved in purchasing decisions.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners