Digital advertising spend by B2B firms is expected to jump by nearly a quarter in 2021, according to recent research from eMarketer.
The report was based on an analysis conducted in July 2021. The B2B digital spend forecast for the United States includes ads that appear on desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
The US B2B digital ad market grew 32.5% in 2020 and is expected to grow 24.9% in 2021, reaching nearly $11 billion in spending, according to the researchers.
In 2022 the US B2B digital ad market is expected to grow 16.8%, and in 2023 it is expected to grow 15.1%.
Other key insights from the analysis:
- US B2B firms will spend $5.09 billion on display advertising in 2021, up 32.6% from 2020.
- LinkedIn is expected to receive the largest share (32.2%) of US B2B display spend in 2021.
- Tech product and services companies will account for the largest share (32%) of US B2B digital ad spend in 2021.
- 2023 is expected to be a pivotal year: US B2B display spend will overtake search spend, and mobile spend will surpass non-mobile spend.
Check out the full report for an in-depth breakdown by ad format and industry.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis conducted in July 2021. The digital spend forecast includes ads that appear on desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
Continue reading "B2B US Digital Ad Spend Forecast for 2021-2023" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- The Target CPA Hype Is Real: A Checklist for Marketers
- How to Reach Families Watching On-Demand Video: Charles Gabriel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Ad Tech Failed the Middle Market. When Will We Learn?
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels
- Ad Retargeting in 2021: Channel, Goal, and KPI Trends