The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2021 among 200 B2B marketers, 70% of whom work for companies with more than 250 employees.
Some 95% of respondents believe hybrid B2B event approaches will become more widely used in the coming years.
B2B marketers say hybrid events have a number of benefits, including contributing significantly to the pipeline (88% agree) and providing more data compared with physical events (79%).
Despite believing that hybrid B2B events are likely to become more common, only 24% of marketers say they plan to develop new strategies for hybrid events that prioritize both in-person and virtual audiences.
Marketers say the top elements they hope to incorporate into future B2B hybrid events are technology integrations (CRM, etc.) and the ability to connect in real-time with attendees.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in May 2021 among 200 B2B marketers, 70% of whom work for companies with more than 250 employees.
Continue reading "The Hybrid Future: How B2B Events Are Evolving" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Events:
- Building Communities and the Future of Event Marketing: Mia Masson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Effective Are Marketers at Running Different Types of Events?
- What Do Event Professionals Think of Virtual Events?
- The Secret to Successful B2B Events: Five Tips for Thoughtful Design
- Eight Lessons Learned From Giving 100+ Webinars
- Hybrid-Event Presentations: How to Balance Engagement Across Remote and In-Person Audiences