The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 B2B sales professionals (practitioners, managers, and executives) from around the world.
Some 46% of respondents say it has been more difficult to close deals since the pandemic began because B2B buyers have put buying decisions on hold, and 43% say it has been more difficult because buyers have reprioritized.
More B2B sellers say they are facing some common sales challenges since the pandemic began, such as the inability to access content, difficulty gauging engagement on calls, a lack of training to succeed with remote selling, and not having access to necessary technology.
More B2B sellers also say they're facing common sales enablement challenges since the pandemic began, such as maintaining effective cross-functional collaboration and struggling with onboarding.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 B2B sales professionals (practitioners, managers, and executives) from around the world.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- A 7-Step Inbound Marketing Lead Gen Strategy [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups