The report was based on data from a survey of nearly 400 marketing professionals around the world.
Some 43% of marketers say they plan to maintain their current spend level on email marketing in 2022 and 37% say they plan to increase their spend level.
Nearly a third (32%) of marketers say they plan to increase their budget for email team personnel in 2022 and 36% say they plan to invest more in integrating email with other channels.
Meanwhile, 62% of marketers say COVID-19 changed their email strategy a little bit, and 22% say it changed their strategy significantly.
Some 70% of marketers say email workload has increased since the start of the pandemic and 61% say email volume has increased.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of nearly 400 marketing professionals around the world.
Continue reading "Budgeting for 2022: Marketers' Email Spend Plans" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- How to Effectively Use CTAs in B2B Cold Emailing
- Email Subject Line Benchmarks for Common Tactics and Words
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates
- Four Things You Should Know About Email List Validation
- Email Marketing Benchmarks: Trends From 2021