The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2021 among 183 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Some 42% of B2B marketers say generating high-quality leads is among the greatest challenges to the success of their demand generation program and 40% say collecting high-quality data is among the greatest challenges.
Email is the most used channel for demand generation by B2B marketers (68% of survey respondents say they use).
Some 60% of B2B marketers say the number of leads generated for their firm has increased over the past 12 months.
Three quarters of B2B marketers surveyed say they need to increase the number of leads generated in the next 12 months to achieve their goals.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2021 among 183 marketers who work for B2B firms.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- A 7-Step Inbound Marketing Lead Gen Strategy [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- How to Identify SQLs Based on Sales Intent Behavior: Awareness Stages and Demand Gen
- Using Behavioral Progressive Profiling to Drive Demand Generation
- How to Generate High-Quality Traffic That Turns Into Leads and Sales: Brian Dean on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]