The report was based on data from a survey of 2,700 business leaders from around the globe who work in a variety of industries.
Some 53% of respondents say staffing issues/shortages will affect their ability to deliver customer engagement and experience this year. Other top challenges cited by business leaders include supply chain issues, managing omnichannel interactions, and a growing preference for digital-first, self-service interactions.
customer experience and engagement challenges" />
More than three-quarters (76%) of business leaders believe customer engagement challenges will increase in 2022, and 71% say they're finding it challenging to find and retain talented workers.
Quality and performance initiatives is the customer experience area business leaders say they both plan to implement most this year and invest in most this year.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,700 business leaders from around the globe who work in a variety of industries.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Experience:
- The Attention Economy: How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Closing the Loop: How to Deliver Personalized CX at Scale, Even Across Channels
- B2B Marketers, the Customer Journey, and Sales | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Deliver (And Improve) the Connected Customer Experience