The report was based on data from a survey conducted in Q122 among 290 digital marketing professionals in the United States.
The researchers found average salaries for digital marketers are up 23% in 2022 compared with salaries in 2019.
The average salary for SVP and C-suite digital marketers in 2022 is $251,846. The average salary for managers is $110,805.
The researchers found that there is a significant gender gap in digital marketing salaries, with men earning 30% more than women, on average.
Some 34% of senior digital marketers report being extremely satisfied with their job compared with 25% of digital marketing staff.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 1Q22 among 290 digital marketing professionals in the United States.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show