The report was based on data from a survey conducted in Q122 among 290 digital marketing professionals in the United States.
The researchers found average salaries for digital marketers are up 23% in 2022 compared with salaries in 2019.
The average salary for SVP and C-suite digital marketers in 2022 is $251,846. The average salary for managers is $110,805.
The researchers found that there is a significant gender gap in digital marketing salaries, with men earning 30% more than women, on average.
Some 34% of senior digital marketers report being extremely satisfied with their job compared with 25% of digital marketing staff.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 1Q22 among 290 digital marketing professionals in the United States.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]