Apple is the most valuable brand in the world and is on track to become the first trillion-dollar brand, according to recent research from Kantar BrandZ.
The report was based on ongoing research involving more than 170,000 people across the globe to assess their attitudes about thousands of brands. The researchers combined those inputs with a financial model of each business to determine the value of the brand (see the complete methodology in the full report).
With a brand value of $947 billion, Apple ranks as the most valuable brand in the world. Google ranks second, and it also had the biggest year-over-year increase in brand value among the top 10 brands (+79%).
Among the 100 most valuable brands, consumer technology and luxury brands had the greatest increases in brand value year over year.
The researchers found that Tesla is the most valuable car brand in 2022, Amazon is the most valuable retail brand, and Louis Vuitton is the most valuable luxury brand.
About the research: The report was based on ongoing research with more than 170,000 people across the globe to assess their attitudes about thousands of brands.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Expectation Branding: The Value of Losing Quickly and Owning Your Flaws
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding in 2023 and Beyond: Christine Gritmon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]