The 2022 Global Media Talent Report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2022 among 81 professionals who work for advertisers or agencies.
Some 68% of respondents who work for advertisers and 75% who work for agencies cite talent churn as a major challenge.
Some 76% of respondents who work for agencies and 90% of respondents who work for advertisers believe it will get harder to find the right talent over the coming year.
Respondents believe most talent capabilities will need to be built both internally and externally over the next two years.
Content is the capability respondents believe will need to be built most internally.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2022 among 81 professionals who work for advertisers or agencies.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Job Seekers Lying About Their AI Skills?
- Reduce Friction With a Yearend Marketing Road Map for Smooth Sailing in 2024
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023 | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Employee Engagement Strategies for Remarkable Experiences and Effective Onboarding: Joey Coleman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]