The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2022 among 98 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Some 72% of respondents say accurate measurement of performance is one of the most essential elements of a successful B2B multichannel marketing strategy. Other top elements include integrated marketing technology (40% cite as an essential element), dashboards/visualizations of analytics (40%), and an optimized channel mix (38%).
Some 54% of B2B marketers say their current marketing technology stack partially allows them to measure multichannel marketing initiatives across all channels.
B2B marketers say their biggest challenges to executing successful multichannel marketing are insufficient budget/resources (50% cite) and a lack of an efficient strategy (47%).
Some 72% of B2B marketers rate their current multichannel marketing strategy as somewhat successful.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2022 among 98 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Stop Trying to Measure Everything, Use an Outcome-Focused Lens Instead
- Strategic Alliances: Benefits and Risks
- Empathy in Marketing: A B2B Gamechanger
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices