B2B service buyers cite a vendor's reputation, online reviews, and pricing/service as the factors that most influence their purchasing decisions, according to recent research from GoodFirms.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2022 among 410 B2B professionals (B2B buyers, B2B sellers, and B2B experts) worldwide.
When asked "What factor influences you most in selecting a specific B2B service?", some 30% of buyers cite vendor reputation, 21% cite online reviews, and 19% cite pricing and service relative to peers.
B2B buyers say the most critical pieces of information on a vendor's website are product features, services/offerings, and pricing.
B2B buyers say email is the channel they prefer most for communicating with sellers (72% cite as a channel they like).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August 2022 among 410 B2B professionals (B2B buyers, B2B sellers, and B2B experts) worldwide.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- A Beginner's Guide to Using GIFs in Marketing
- Five Critical Areas Salespeople Need to Improve On [Infographic]
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches