The annual report was based on an in-depth analysis. The researchers determined the valuation of major global brands based on three areas: the financial performance of the branded products/services, the role of the brand in driving purchase decisions, and the brand's competitive strength/ability to create loyalty (see the full methodology and full ranking of the 100 most valuable global brands here).
Apple tops Interbrand's list for the tenth year in a row, with a brand value of $482 million (up 18% year-over-year). Microsoft ranks second and is followed by Amazon, Google, and Samsung.
The remainder of the top 10 most valuable brands are Toyota, Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz, Disney, and Nike.
Among the 100 most valuable brands in 2022, the brands that have had the greatest percentage increases in value are Microsoft, Tesla, and Chanel (all are up 32% year-over-year),
About the research: The annual report was based on an in-depth analysis of major global brands. See the full methodology and full ranking here.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2023 [Infographic]
- How to Craft Your Brand's Elevator Pitch
- Research: Now Is the Time for Brand Marketing (And Why Data Matters for Brand Marketers)
- Developing an Indispensable Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Brand + Demand: Taking B2B Marketing From Cost Center to Value Center
- The Boomerang Brand: Five Ways to Avoid It and One Time to Embrace It