The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 3Q22 among 123 US-based in-house creatives and marketers.
Some 51% of respondents say their firm's in-house brand and creative team restructured within the past 12 months, and 23% say the team is in the middle of a restructure.
The top reasons why brand and creative teams are restructured are to improve internal collaboration (45% of respondents cite as a driver), create a more sustainable workload (39%), and improve the customer experience (36%).
Respondents say the biggest benefit they've seen from restructured teams is the ability to get work to clients/stakeholders faster (37% cite as a positive result).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 3Q22 among 123 US-based in-house creatives and marketers.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Budget Strategically for Your Digital Marketing Campaigns
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023: Paul Flaharty on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Makes a Client Toxic? [Infographic]
- Do You Really Need to Hold That Meeting? [Infographic]
- Workplace Communication Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools