Among their many marketing and media capabilities, senior marketers are most confident in their ability to target customers and are least confident in their third-party data analyses, according to recent research from the CMO Council and NCSolutions.
The report was based on data from a survey of 160 marketing leaders in North America.
Some 57% of respondents say they are confident in their ability to accurately and efficiently target customers.
In contrast, only 18% say they are confident in their third-party data evaluations and analyses.
Respondents say the top marketing/media capabilities they plan on improving over the next 12 months are in-flight campaign optimization and campaign targeting.
Senior marketers say the top things holding their marketing/advertising back from reaching its full potential are a lack of budget and a lack of data science/analytical talent.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 160 marketing leaders in North America.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Recognize When It's Time to Expand Into New Digital Marketing Channels
- Direct Mail Marketing in 2023: Top Challenges and Trends
- The Top Priorities of CMOs at Enterprise B2B Firms