Most marketers who organize and run events expect event marketing budgets to increase this year, according to recent research from Splash.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2022 among 670 event professionals in the United States and Europe.
Some 73% of respondents say they expect event marketing budgets to increase in 2023.
Event marketers say the biggest key to event success in 2023 is attracting the right attendees (32% cite).
Some 43% of event professionals say they expect to run a mix of in-person and virtual events this year and 30% expect to run only in-person events.
Event marketers say their biggest challenges are not enough team members (26% cite as a big issue) and not enough budget (23%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2022 among 670 event professionals in the United States and Europe.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Events:
- How to Use Contingency Planning to Future-Proof Your Event Strategy
- Virtual Event Trends: Businesses' Future Plans and Top Challenges
- The State of In-Person Events [Infographic]
- Three Tips for Hosting Small, More Frequent, Inclusive Events (And Why You Should)
- Webinar Invitations: Examples and Best-Practices
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok