Which skills are the most common for B2B marketers to list on their LinkedIn profiles? Which skills the fastest growing among B2B marketers?
To find out, researchers at the professional social network examined LinkedIn 2023 data for marketers who work for 1,000 B2B companies around the world.
The fastest-growing skills listed on LinkedIn among B2B marketers are campaign management, business insights, growth strategies, reporting and analysis, and stakeholder management.
The researchers found there are geographic differences in which LinkedIn skills are the fastest growing among B2B marketers. For example, activations is the fastest-growing skill in the United States, whereas budget management is the fastest-growing skill in Singapore.
The researchers found the top listed skills for B2B CMOs on LinkedIn are digital marketing and marketing strategy. The fastest-growing skills for B2B CMOs are customer acquisition and digital strategy.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of internal LinkedIn 2023 data for marketers who work for 1,000 B2B companies around the world.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- 2024 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Are MBAs Prepared for Emerging Technologies? [Infographic]
- Why Employees Are Hesitant to Ask for a Raise [Infographic]
- The Power of Second Chances in B2B Marketing: Kellie Walenciak on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How CMOs Can Use AI to Make Career-Changing, Strategic Business Impact
- The 20 Companies That Produce the Most CEOs [Infographic]