Marketing and comms pros say their biggest concern about using artificial intelligence tools for work is the potential for disseminating misinformation/inaccurate information, according to recent research from The Conference Board.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2023 among 287 marketers and communications professionals.
Respondents' other top concerns and challenges with AI include legal uncertainties and worries about data privacy.
Marketing and comms professionals expect the biggest upside of AI to be improved productivity; the biggest downside they worry about is job loss.
Marketing and comms professionals say the top task they're currently using/experimenting with AI for is summarizing content.
Most marketing and comms professionals say they are already using AI to some extent for their daily work.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2023 among 287 marketers and communications professionals.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Artificial Intelligence:
- How Well Do Senior Marketers Understand AI?
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- The State of AI and Automation in Marketing Operations [Infographic]
- The Top Generative AI Tools for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Generative AI: What Keeps Me Up at Night