What qualities do B2B buyers find most impactful and essential in content created by vendors?
To find out, Pavilion and Kickstand conducted a survey in August and September, 2023, among 824 full-time employees in North America and the United Kingdom who have participated in a B2B buying process in the past year.
B2B buyers say the three qualities they associate most with high-value content are when pieces are customized to their specific industry/needs, when they provide success metrics, and when they include original research/data.
B2B buyers in executive roles are 20% more likely than buyers in non-executive roles to say they consider original research/data to be a key element of high-value content.
B2B buyers say they are most likely to find high-value content on vendor websites and in professional communities.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in August and September, 2023, among 824 full-time employees in North America and the United Kingdom who have participated in a B2B buying process in the past year.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 100 Persona Characters Marketers Can Use to Define Brand Voice [Infographic]
- Developing a Content and Social Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Tips to Help You Find Your Optimum Content-Marketing Mix