The Voice of the Marketer 2024 report was based on WARC's annual survey of more than 1,400 marketers worldwide.
Some 61% of marketers surveyed expect that business will improve in 2024, up from 51% who said the same in last year's survey.
Some 41% of marketers believe that their marketing budgets will increase in 2024.
The top channels marketers expect to increase spend on next year are YouTube and TikTok. The top channel marketers expect to decrease spend on in 2024 is X/Twitter.
Some 39% of marketers say measurement is one of their top concerns for 2024.
More than half (54%) of marketers say brand metrics (e.g., awareness, consideration, purchase intent) are among the measures of effectiveness that have the greatest impact on their marketing strategy.
About the research: The Voice of the Marketer 2024 report was based on WARC's annual survey of more than 1,400 marketers worldwide.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024