Are B2B and B2C firms adopting generative AI tools for marketing at the same rate? How does generative AI use differ among firms in different countries?
The researchers found that 58% of organizations across sectors and geographies have already implemented generative AI for marketing purposes or they are experimenting with using it.
There is little difference in adoption between the B2B and B2C sectors: 58% of execs in both groups say their firms are using generative AI for marketing.
However, B2C execs are slightly more likely than B2B execs to say their firm has moved past the testing phase to the implementation phase.
Among the countries included in the survey, firms in the United States have the highest implementation rate (50%) of generative AI for marketing, and firms in Sweden have the lowest implementation rate (31%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in October 2023 among 1,800 executives who oversee marketing strategies for a broad range of types of organizations worldwide.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Artificial Intelligence:
- AI Skills: The Competitive Edge Marketers Can't Afford to Ignore
- Navigating the Marketing AI Landscape of 2024: Four Trends
- Revolutionizing B2B Brand Monitoring With AI-Powered Insights | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Is AI More Creative Than Marketers?
- ChatGPT Has Turned 1: What Have We Learned From AI's Breakout Year?
- Understanding Your B2B Digital Doppelgänger and AI Decision Matrix: Andrew Davis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]