Figuring out which mobile approach to take can be complicated. Fortunately, Mutual Mobile has created an infographic that guides you to your destination through the process of elimination, so you know what you want (and what you don't).
For example, depending on how you answer the first question (How heavily will you rely on 3-D and animation?), you will jump to either question 2 or 5.
The answer to the best mobile approach for you won't necessarily be in the seventh question, but the final answer you land on.
These are the seven questions in the infographic:
1. How heavily will you rely on 3-D and animation?
2. How will users interact with audio and video?
3. Which devices are important to you?
4. Will you need to update regularly?
5. How closely do you want to interact with the device's OS?
6. Do you want your content indexed by search engines?
7. Do you need to use hardware features like GPS?
Check out the answers to the above questions in the following infographic and find out which mobile approach would work best for your company's needs:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market