With the vast array of business tools available, a marketer may feel overwhelmed about which ones to choose. Fortunately, the fine folks at ExpertCircle created an infographic outlining experts' favorites, which can help you decide which ones to try out for your business.
When choosing technology for their top initiatives, the ExpertCircle panel chose UserTesting, Jira, and mixpanel. They can help with such initiatives as analytics, performance management, enterprise business applications, mobile technologies, and cloud computing.
Sales tools that the panel preferred are Highrise, Leads360 (now called Velocify), and Bidsketch. Tools can help deal with such challenges as having leads that are qualified but not yet ready to buy and having marketing leads that never convert to sales.
Choosing the right accounting and financing tools for one's business can also be daunting. ExpertCircle recommends wave accounting and Expensify. They can help prevent the most common business mistakes that can trigger an audit by the IRS, such as home office deductions, misidentifying their workforce, and excessive deductions.
For legal tools, the infographic lists LegalZoom, Trademarkia, and DocuSign as the top three must-haves for businesses. They can help with the top five lawyer categories, such as family divorce, personal injury, criminal law, auto accidents, and intellectual property.
Find out more recommended tools in the following infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Marketing as a Service, or How to Improve B2B Marketing Impact
- How AI and the Metaverse Impact the Datasphere [Infographic]
- The Top Driver of Employee Retention Is Meaning
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- The Data-Related Activities Marketers Spend the Most Time On
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]