With the vast array of business tools available, a marketer may feel overwhelmed about which ones to choose. Fortunately, the fine folks at ExpertCircle created an infographic outlining experts' favorites, which can help you decide which ones to try out for your business.
When choosing technology for their top initiatives, the ExpertCircle panel chose UserTesting, Jira, and mixpanel. They can help with such initiatives as analytics, performance management, enterprise business applications, mobile technologies, and cloud computing.
Sales tools that the panel preferred are Highrise, Leads360 (now called Velocify), and Bidsketch. Tools can help deal with such challenges as having leads that are qualified but not yet ready to buy and having marketing leads that never convert to sales.
Choosing the right accounting and financing tools for one's business can also be daunting. ExpertCircle recommends wave accounting and Expensify. They can help prevent the most common business mistakes that can trigger an audit by the IRS, such as home office deductions, misidentifying their workforce, and excessive deductions.
For legal tools, the infographic lists LegalZoom, Trademarkia, and DocuSign as the top three must-haves for businesses. They can help with the top five lawyer categories, such as family divorce, personal injury, criminal law, auto accidents, and intellectual property.
Find out more recommended tools in the following infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Choosing the Right Customer Data Platform: A Guide
- The State of AI and Automation in Marketing Operations [Infographic]
- Reduce Friction With a Yearend Marketing Road Map for Smooth Sailing in 2024
- Decoding Effective Communication and Understanding Impactful Connection: Jason Harris on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023 | Marketing Smarts Live Show