Social media is a powerful way to engage with the people you want to talk to. But it's also occasionally maddening. We set out to identify the most annoying online social behavior: Based on the results of a poll we conducted on Facebook, we devised this voting bracket to crown a winner.
Click on the poll, below, for an explanation of the most annoying social media behaviors, and to make your choices. Here's how to play:
1. Click on one of the choices in a bracket for an explanation of the most-annoying social media behaviors in that bracket's matchup, and then vote for one.
2. If the poll doesn't automatically advance to the next matchup, click the arrow button to advance to the next matchup—and then vote again. There are four matchups, total, in the first round, so vote in all four matchups.
3. "Winners" will advance in each round daily, based on your votes, and the Most Maddening Social Behavior will emerge by Friday.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2022 [Infographic]
- Gen Z Trends on YouTube: Three New Types of Creativity [Infographic]
- The Social Media Platforms Used Most by Journalists
- Ad Creative Best-Practices for Reddit [Infographic]