But that conversation should include how demand generation and data management fit into the picture, NetProspex argues.
After all, best-in-class marketing data management keeps your marketing data unified, accurate, and actionable, increasing efficiency and decreasing the number of leads needed to generate each sale, according to the following NetProspex infographic.
Moreover, companies with best-in-class marketing data management incorporated into their demand-generation engine require only 68 leads per acquisition, The Aberdeen Group reports.
So, what does best-in-class demand generation look like?
To find out, check out the following infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Eight Ways to Maximize Sales in 2023 [Infographic]
- The Future of SaaS Sales Lies in Interactive Demos and Product-Led Growth
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?