Some 19,464 North American marketers were surveyed recently by Act-On about their favorite marketing technologies, tools, and tactics, along with the types of marketing challenges they face and marketing campaigns they launch.
The top 5 technologies that marketers use are email marketing (77%), social media (72%), website visitor tracking (51%), CRM (40%), and webforms (34%), reports Act-On.
And what are the greatest challenges marketers face?
The biggest one is a lack of budget to launch more programs, report 46% of those surveyed. Some 39% mention the resources needed to manage campaigns, and 34% cite implementing effective social media strategy.
Moreover, marketers share that their most implemented campaigns are email marketing (75%), social media (71%), and events and tradeshows (57%).
To learn more about what marketers are doing, check out the following infographic.
Continue reading "What Marketers Do: Their Tactics, Tools, Challenges, and Campaigns [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]
- Four Reasons the CMO-CIO Relationship (Really) Matters [Infographic]
- How to Build an Effective B2B Customer Retention Plan