Is your company embracing social search?
Here's a look at what it is and why you should take advantage of social search.
"Social search engines use data from social networks and online relationships, including rating, shares, and likes, to determine the display order of search query results," states Prestige Marketing in the following infographic.
The result of going social is huge:
• Consumer search click-through rates increase 94% when they are exposed to relevant branded social media, according to data cited by Prestige Marketing.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful