Is your company embracing social search?
Here's a look at what it is and why you should take advantage of social search.
"Social search engines use data from social networks and online relationships, including rating, shares, and likes, to determine the display order of search query results," states Prestige Marketing in the following infographic.
The result of going social is huge:
• Consumer search click-through rates increase 94% when they are exposed to relevant branded social media, according to data cited by Prestige Marketing.
• Moreover, 78% of consumers trust personal recommendations over search result rankings.
• And 48% of online purchasers use both search and social media to make decisions.
Want to find out more about the benefits of embracing social search and tips for doing so?
Check out the following infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]