Is your company embracing social search?
Here's a look at what it is and why you should take advantage of social search.
"Social search engines use data from social networks and online relationships, including rating, shares, and likes, to determine the display order of search query results," states Prestige Marketing in the following infographic.
The result of going social is huge:
• Consumer search click-through rates increase 94% when they are exposed to relevant branded social media, according to data cited by Prestige Marketing.
• Moreover, 78% of consumers trust personal recommendations over search result rankings.
• And 48% of online purchasers use both search and social media to make decisions.
Want to find out more about the benefits of embracing social search and tips for doing so?
Check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Why Marketers Need to Care About Social Search [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach