Is your company embracing social search?
Here's a look at what it is and why you should take advantage of social search.
"Social search engines use data from social networks and online relationships, including rating, shares, and likes, to determine the display order of search query results," states Prestige Marketing in the following infographic.
The result of going social is huge:
• Consumer search click-through rates increase 94% when they are exposed to relevant branded social media, according to data cited by Prestige Marketing.
• Moreover, 78% of consumers trust personal recommendations over search result rankings.
• And 48% of online purchasers use both search and social media to make decisions.
Want to find out more about the benefits of embracing social search and tips for doing so?
Check out the following infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2022 [Infographic]
- Gen Z Trends on YouTube: Three New Types of Creativity [Infographic]
- The Social Media Platforms Used Most by Journalists
- Ad Creative Best-Practices for Reddit [Infographic]