How does the social management software you use compare with the ones receiving the best reviews?
Recently, G2 Crowd released rankings of 13 social media management products. The satisfaction rankings were generated from 350 user reviews consisting of up to 44 questions, including ratings of features and functionality, such as social campaigns, ads, and analytics.
Scale was calculated from vendor size, market share, and social impact. Based on a combination of those scores, each product was named a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
HootSuite and TweetDeck earned Leader status based on the vendors' high scale scores and the high customer satisfaction ratings reported by users.
High Performers—which also received high customer satisfaction scores but have lower scale scores—include Sprout Social, GroSocial, Agora Pulse, and Sendible.
To get more details on the rankings, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Best Social Media Management Software [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]