How does the social management software you use compare with the ones receiving the best reviews?
Recently, G2 Crowd released rankings of 13 social media management products. The satisfaction rankings were generated from 350 user reviews consisting of up to 44 questions, including ratings of features and functionality, such as social campaigns, ads, and analytics.
Scale was calculated from vendor size, market share, and social impact. Based on a combination of those scores, each product was named a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
HootSuite and TweetDeck earned Leader status based on the vendors' high scale scores and the high customer satisfaction ratings reported by users.
High Performers—which also received high customer satisfaction scores but have lower scale scores—include Sprout Social, GroSocial, Agora Pulse, and Sendible.
To get more details on the rankings, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]