OMG, I'm LOL-ing at the following infographic by Wpromote. IMHO, this quiz is a fun way to see whether you are up to date with the most popular acronyms.
Acronyms boomed in popularity in 1987 with the introduction of emails.
Though today most folks might know BRB and JK, new acronyms seem to be popping up all the time.
How familiar are you with the latest acronyms? Do you fall in the "Honey, I learned to text" category? Or are you a chat-room junkie? Maybe you fall in the middle somewhere as a #Twitter4Life user.
Test your acronym IQ and see how you far you can get. You may want to wait until EOD if you're TCB. That's NP!
Please note: Some answers may be NSFW. (They include adult language.)
Continue reading "What's Your Acronym IQ? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach