OMG, I'm LOL-ing at the following infographic by Wpromote. IMHO, this quiz is a fun way to see whether you are up to date with the most popular acronyms.
Acronyms boomed in popularity in 1987 with the introduction of emails.
Though today most folks might know BRB and JK, new acronyms seem to be popping up all the time.
How familiar are you with the latest acronyms? Do you fall in the "Honey, I learned to text" category? Or are you a chat-room junkie? Maybe you fall in the middle somewhere as a #Twitter4Life user.
Test your acronym IQ and see how you far you can get. You may want to wait until EOD if you're TCB. That's NP!
Please note: Some answers may be NSFW. (They include adult language.)
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]