During one eight-hour workday, 9,489 businesses will have made significant changes resulting in new data, such as a change of name, location, or telephone number.
The following infographic by Infogroup offers an interesting look at just how many major changes in data happen during the course of a regular day.
For example, in the three minutes that you spend brushing your teeth, 10 new businesses open their doors.
In the 25 minutes that commuters spend going to work, 40 businesses change locations.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How Marketing AI and Automation Are Helping Small Businesses
- Generative AI-Powered Conversations and the Conversation Automation Index: David Greenberg on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships | Marketing Smarts Live Show