Do you know where to find the Big Data in your organization?
The following infographic by Kapow can help you locate and identify the various types of Big Data in your organization.
Common categories of pools of data are archives, documents, media, business apps, social media, public Web, data storage, machine log data, and sensor data.
The infographic also lists various data sources or types that make up those categories.
For example, archives might consist of scanned documents, statements, insurance forms, medical records, customer correspondence, paper archives, and "print stream files that contain original systems of record between organizations and their customers," states Kapow.
To find out more about the various kinds of Big Data that might be available to your organization, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Intelligence by Variety: Where to Find and Access Big Data [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Quality Over Quantity in Lead- and Conversion-Scoring
- Using Product Management to Bring a Strategic View to Data and AI Ops
- How to Wholly Unify Sales, Marketing, and IT
- Brands as the Center of Data Solutions? It's Already Happening
- Six Ways Marketers Can Achieve Sustainability Instead of Just Talking About It
- How to Trim Your Out-of-Control Martech Stack