Do you know where to find the Big Data in your organization?
The following infographic by Kapow can help you locate and identify the various types of Big Data in your organization.
Common categories of pools of data are archives, documents, media, business apps, social media, public Web, data storage, machine log data, and sensor data.
The infographic also lists various data sources or types that make up those categories.
For example, archives might consist of scanned documents, statements, insurance forms, medical records, customer correspondence, paper archives, and "print stream files that contain original systems of record between organizations and their customers," states Kapow.
To find out more about the various kinds of Big Data that might be available to your organization, check out the following infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
- How to Solve Conflicts With Your Business Partners by Developing Win-Win Agreements
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]