The e-commerce world is rapidly changing, with fierce competition on a global scale.
"In the United States, e-commerce is growing at 4X the rate of retail, while in China, it grew a staggering 51% in 2013," reports Baynote in the following infographic.
The 302 largest e-tailers in France, Germany, and the UK grew combined sales 16.7% in 2013.
By comparison, the sales of the 46 largest e-tailers in Italy, Portugal, and Spain grew 26.6%.
Moreover, "Indian e-commerce is expected to grow from $13B in 2013 to $50B-$70B by 2020," according to a forecast cited by Baynote.
To learn more about the big contenders in e-commerce, check out the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- 23 Sales Tactics for 2023
- Three Ways B2B Sales Prospecting Will Evolve in 2023
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Eight Ways to Maximize Sales in 2023 [Infographic]
- The Future of SaaS Sales Lies in Interactive Demos and Product-Led Growth
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently