Is your content focusing strictly on pushing sales? It's not 2004! Today's savvy customers expect more from content.
Here's a look at some content-creation tips from a Captora infographic.
"Spend time learning about your customers, and give them content that resonates," suggests Captora. Despite the importance of listening, content marketing's primary focus (47%) is to create content for websites, social media, advertising, and print publications. Communicating regularly with customers and commercial contacts ranks low (5%) on the list.
"Stop creating content in a bubble," recommends Captora. "Feedback and research help! Research your audience to determine meaningful information to share with them, and you'll see the benefits of good content marketing."
To get more tips about content-creation, check out the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Mechanics of Running a Content-First B2B Marketing Department: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Promotional Should Marketing Content Be?
- ChatGPT Is Everywhere. Here's How to Keep Your Job.
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]