Social data has gone beyond B2C to influence B2B sellers and buyers, according to the following Leadspace infographic.
Some 84% of B2B executives use social media as a source for making purchase decisions.
Moreover, 92% of B2B buyers use social media to engage with sales industry thought leaders.
A total of 72% of B2B buyers use social media to research solutions.
To find out more about the influence of social data on B2B selling and buying, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Social Data's Influence on B2B Sellers and Buyers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Hot Topics: The Summer Conversions Trending on Twitter [Infographic]
- Four Things TikTok Can Teach Us About Presentations
- The Top Pride Hashtags on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]