Social data has gone beyond B2C to influence B2B sellers and buyers, according to the following Leadspace infographic.
Some 84% of B2B executives use social media as a source for making purchase decisions.
Moreover, 92% of B2B buyers use social media to engage with sales industry thought leaders.
A total of 72% of B2B buyers use social media to research solutions.
To find out more about the influence of social data on B2B selling and buying, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Social Data's Influence on B2B Sellers and Buyers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]