Knowing how the human mind processes information and images—and putting that knowledge to use—can help you become a more engaging and effective marketer.
Here's a look at some fascinating facts about the human mind, from a marketing perspective.
Did you know that the human brain processes emotions far more quickly than rational thought? "Emotions process input five times faster than our conscious brain," according to the following Emma infographic.
Our brains also really love images. "We comprehend and remember pictures with text more than text alone," Emma states.
To get more facts about the human brain to help you improve your marketing, check out the following infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Identify SQLs Based on Sales Intent Behavior: Awareness Stages and Demand Gen
- Using Behavioral Progressive Profiling to Drive Demand Generation
- How Americans Feel About These 16 Emerging Technologies
- How Gen Z Relates to Brands [Infographic]
- How to Use Psychology in E-Commerce [Infographic]
- Five Problems That Drive Customer Churn [Infographic]