Knowing how the human mind processes information and images—and putting that knowledge to use—can help you become a more engaging and effective marketer.
Here's a look at some fascinating facts about the human mind, from a marketing perspective.
Did you know that the human brain processes emotions far more quickly than rational thought? "Emotions process input five times faster than our conscious brain," according to the following Emma infographic.
Our brains also really love images. "We comprehend and remember pictures with text more than text alone," Emma states.
To get more facts about the human brain to help you improve your marketing, check out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]