The more skills your marketers have, the more they can contribute to your company's success and their own career.
So, why should companies spend time and money training their marketers?
One big reason: You want your organization to succeed, and you know that means understanding the latest marketing techniques, technologies, and trends.
Unsure of what topic to start training your marketers on? The most popular topics for marketing training are content marketing (45%), branding (45%) and social media (40%).
To find out more about professional development and how MarketingProfsPRO can help, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Why Marketers Need Professional Development [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Hiring Trends Marketing Managers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 2022 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Working From Bed: The State of Home Workspaces in 2021
- The 5 Most Important Skills for the Future of Marketing
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]