Buyer personas give you insight into how to best engage with your various customer types. But before you start creating those personas, take time to do the research.
When gathering data about your customers, dig deep into both Web analytics and your own business intelligence, suggests WSI in the following infographic.
For example, research bounce rates, organic traffic, mobile traffic, leads via social media, referring sites, and page traffic.
Also consider conducting surveys. "Whether conducted via phone, in person, or by Web, surveys can collect valuable data like gender, age, geo-location, income, and ethnicity," states WSI.
Also investigate trends and patterns in demographic or behavioral data.
To find out more about creating buyer personas, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "How to Create Buyer Personas [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Top Areas Where Martech Tools Could Be Improved
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]