Buyer personas give you insight into how to best engage with your various customer types. But before you start creating those personas, take time to do the research.
When gathering data about your customers, dig deep into both Web analytics and your own business intelligence, suggests WSI in the following infographic.
For example, research bounce rates, organic traffic, mobile traffic, leads via social media, referring sites, and page traffic.
Also consider conducting surveys. "Whether conducted via phone, in person, or by Web, surveys can collect valuable data like gender, age, geo-location, income, and ethnicity," states WSI.
Also investigate trends and patterns in demographic or behavioral data.
To find out more about creating buyer personas, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Small Business Owners Are Using AI [Infographic]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity