Boost your email's chances of being opened by following these quick tips from Sikich.
"Before sending your emails, tell your recipients what type of content they can expect and how often they'll be hearing from you," states Sikich.
When you do send the email, send it from a real person. Avoid impersonal firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses.
Also, spend time crafting an engaging subject line: "64% of people say they open an email because of the subject line," states Sikich.
Find out more about critical email elements and how they increase your email's open rates by checking out the following infographic:
Continue reading "10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Email Open Rates [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates
- Four Things You Should Know About Email List Validation
- Email Marketing Benchmarks: Trends From 2021
- The Art and Science of Email Survey Invitations
- Eight Alternatives to Open-Triggered Email Sequences in the Age of Mail Privacy Protection
- Email Security: Why You Need DMARC for Marketing, Too