Boost your email's chances of being opened by following these quick tips from Sikich.
"Before sending your emails, tell your recipients what type of content they can expect and how often they'll be hearing from you," states Sikich.
When you do send the email, send it from a real person. Avoid impersonal firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses.
Also, spend time crafting an engaging subject line: "64% of people say they open an email because of the subject line," states Sikich.
Find out more about critical email elements and how they increase your email's open rates by checking out the following infographic:
Continue reading "10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Email Open Rates [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How Email Newsletters Can Fix Marketers' Content and Trust Problems: Three Sets of Best-Practices
- Budgeting for 2022: Marketers' Email Spend Plans
- Five Great Sales Follow-Up Email Subject Lines [Infographic]
- Unlock the Full Potential of Your Email Marketing Efforts With VMCs and BIMI
- How Marketers Are Approaching Email Dark Mode [Infographic]