Boost your email's chances of being opened by following these quick tips from Sikich.
"Before sending your emails, tell your recipients what type of content they can expect and how often they'll be hearing from you," states Sikich.
When you do send the email, send it from a real person. Avoid impersonal email@example.com email addresses.
Also, spend time crafting an engaging subject line: "64% of people say they open an email because of the subject line," states Sikich.
Find out more about critical email elements and how they increase your email's open rates by checking out the following infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges
- Six Steps for Branding Your Emails Like a Pro [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Sales Outreach Email [Infographic]
- Seven Post-Purchase Email Conversations That Will Foster Customer Trust and Loyalty