To reach this summer's estimated 222 million travelers, the global travel industry must engage travelers offline and online via various technologies.
Here's a look at the top five digital business trends affecting travel this summer.
Mobile's effect is enormous on travelers: "62% think it's important for hotels to allow bookings on mobile devices," according to the following SDL infographic. Moreover, 56% of travelers use their smartphone to check flight status.
Travelers also use online travel agency (OTA) metasearch as an efficient way to get a quick view of the market, states SDL: "64% refer to a travel research site like TripAdvisor for travel inspiration."
To find out more about how digital trends are shaping travel this summer, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Customer Behavior Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- How Americans Feel About Artificial Intelligence
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads