To reach this summer's estimated 222 million travelers, the global travel industry must engage travelers offline and online via various technologies.
Here's a look at the top five digital business trends affecting travel this summer.
Mobile's effect is enormous on travelers: "62% think it's important for hotels to allow bookings on mobile devices," according to the following SDL infographic. Moreover, 56% of travelers use their smartphone to check flight status.
Travelers also use online travel agency (OTA) metasearch as an efficient way to get a quick view of the market, states SDL: "64% refer to a travel research site like TripAdvisor for travel inspiration."
To find out more about how digital trends are shaping travel this summer, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "Top Five Global Trends Shaping the Travel Industry [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021