To reach this summer's estimated 222 million travelers, the global travel industry must engage travelers offline and online via various technologies.
Here's a look at the top five digital business trends affecting travel this summer.
Mobile's effect is enormous on travelers: "62% think it's important for hotels to allow bookings on mobile devices," according to the following SDL infographic. Moreover, 56% of travelers use their smartphone to check flight status.
Travelers also use online travel agency (OTA) metasearch as an efficient way to get a quick view of the market, states SDL: "64% refer to a travel research site like TripAdvisor for travel inspiration."
To find out more about how digital trends are shaping travel this summer, tap or click on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds
- B2B Tech Buyer Trends: Goodbye Vendor Reps, Hello Self-Service
- How to Identify SQLs Based on Sales Intent Behavior: Awareness Stages and Demand Gen
- Using Behavioral Progressive Profiling to Drive Demand Generation
- How Americans Feel About These 16 Emerging Technologies