Combine people's love of visuals and stories to multiply your content's reach and conversion, suggests Widen in the following infographic.
Social media posts with visuals deliver 180% greater engagement, and articles that contain images get 94% more views than articles without them, according to data cited by Widen.
To add more visuals, think beyond straight-up stock photos. Consider using infographics, memes, videos, standalone images, slide shows, and user-generated photos.
For example, "give your audience a behind-the-scenes peek," recommends Widen. "No need to be polished. Authenticity trumps perfect (i.e., 'unnatural') shots."
To get tips for adding visuals to your content and facts about the power of visual storytelling, tap or click on the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Supercharge Your Marketing With Visual Storytelling [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful