Combine people's love of visuals and stories to multiply your content's reach and conversion, suggests Widen in the following infographic.
Social media posts with visuals deliver 180% greater engagement, and articles that contain images get 94% more views than articles without them, according to data cited by Widen.
To add more visuals, think beyond straight-up stock photos. Consider using infographics, memes, videos, standalone images, slide shows, and user-generated photos.
For example, "give your audience a behind-the-scenes peek," recommends Widen. "No need to be polished. Authenticity trumps perfect (i.e., 'unnatural') shots."
To get tips for adding visuals to your content and facts about the power of visual storytelling, tap or click on the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.