What you put into your email, when you send it, and who opens it can make or break your email campaign.
Here's a closer look the importance of each of those factors, according to the following Constant Contact infographic.
What are you putting into your email? About 20 lines of text and three or fewer images result in optimal email campaign click-through rates, reports Constant Contact.
When to send your emails depends on the industry you're in. Mondays at 7AM are ideal for restaurants. For accountants and financial advisers, however, Tuesdays at 6AM works best.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]
- Beyond Open Rate: Eight Metrics for More Effective Email Marketing