What you put into your email, when you send it, and who opens it can make or break your email campaign.
Here's a closer look the importance of each of those factors, according to the following Constant Contact infographic.
What are you putting into your email? About 20 lines of text and three or fewer images result in optimal email campaign click-through rates, reports Constant Contact.
When to send your emails depends on the industry you're in. Mondays at 7AM are ideal for restaurants. For accountants and financial advisers, however, Tuesdays at 6AM works best.
To find out more about the what, when, and who of successful emails, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges
- Six Steps for Branding Your Emails Like a Pro [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of a Great Sales Outreach Email [Infographic]
- Seven Post-Purchase Email Conversations That Will Foster Customer Trust and Loyalty